Our client is a growing Occupational Health company based to the west of the city centre. They are seeking a customer-facing Administration Assistant to join their team.
The main purpose of the role is to deal with all incoming enquiries from clients and to efficiently manage bookings and the Medical Professionalsâ€™ diaries.
Duties will include:
- Answer telephone calls and pass to relevant teams or Manager where appropriate
- Deal with email enquiries and respond promptly
- Ensure accurate bookings are made and Cliniciansâ€™ time is used efficiently
- Accurately update the in-house CRM system
- Process Doctor reports, report templates and patient files
- Provide timely and accurate information to all clients
- Provide Reception cover as required
- Maintain confidentiality and compliance at all times
Previous administrative and customer-facing experience is essential.
This is a fast-paced environment and you will be dealing with a diverse customer base.
Own transport desirable as public transport is sporadic!
Temp to Perm role, immediate start.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.00am - 4.30pm/9.00am - 5.30pm rolling shifts