Chef de Partie
Country Pub/Restaurant based in Suffolk is seeking a highly motivated individual who will thrive in a busy environment using the finest locally sourced produce.
It is the motivation and sheer determination of our employees, which makes the company what it is today. We are always looking for dedicated and passionate individuals who are striving to build their career in the hospitality industry.
As a Chef de Partie you will join a talented brigade of experienced chefs. We are looking for a strong all rounder.
We serve fresh food, locally sourced and cooked to order. This is a very busy unit serving over 1,000 covers per week.
You will work straight shifts.
The successful candidate will
* Have previous experience in a similar role and environment.
* Fully understand how the role contributes to the success of the kitchen.
* Maintain a good level of understanding of the restaurant and hospitality industry.
* Lead by example.
* Build effective and constructive relationships.
* Communicate clearly, professionally and concisely.
* Work collaboratively with others in pursuit of team goals.